Divine Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dG Vs PrO<

2 posters

Go down

dG Vs PrO< Empty dG Vs PrO<

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:56 am

dG. win 3 - PrO lose 1

1.) dG. Choose CTF terminal

PrO< win 1 - dG lose 0

Guys this was our 1st time playing this map, I think overall we didn't do to well. After there first cap we pretty much penned then in there spwn but were still unable to cap there flag. Also because this was our first time on this map and mode combination we didn't know our selected roles.

ie. We didn't know which 2 members were defending, which member was acting as a slayer and penning the opposition in and finally who was attacking.

So next tactics we will go through controling choke points and keeping the opposition in there spwn.

2.) PrO< choose SnD rundown

dG. win 4 - PrO< lose 1

To start of our communication was good we pushed the bomb sites as a whole and defended well. We pretty much pumped them taking there whole team out every round. The one round that PrO< won was from a lucky nade In a 2v1 situation.
We made this game easy to win, we locked down the bomb site we want to attack straight away and got the plants. In defence we just camped hardcore.

3.) dG. Choose HQ Skidrow

dG. win 250 - PrO< lose 25

Well this is our map we absolutly pumped them, they had no idea what was going on from the get go and we just capped HQ's one after the other. Nothing really needs to be said we just played the game with our normal tactics.

4.) Pro< choose Demo Highrise

dG. win 2 - PrO< lose 0

I had to have a shower during this game but apperently we got plants straight away and then locked down the sites and penned them in their spwn. In defence I was told they didn't even come close to planting.

Overall: I think we did well, there not the best clan we versed but they were not the worst. I think NOUNGA95 went well in his first war for us, bit sketchy in the SnD but he didn't really know our tactics. We played with half of our normal side and the other half were inexperienced, but still we played well, so GG dG.

Back to top Go down

dG Vs PrO< Empty Re: dG Vs PrO<

Post by NSoX Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:21 am

Nice write up Jack, and great game dG. We are improving heaps. Smile
NSoX
NSoX

Rep : 93

https://www.youtube.com/user/NSoXHD

Back to top Go down

Post by xTzhaar Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:48 pm

Divine is rising.

xTzhaar
Admin

Rep : 2680

http://divinegamingps3.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:02 am

By rising is this refering to my dick after seeing your post?

Back to top Go down

Post by xTzhaar Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:07 am

Matthew2909 wrote:By rising is this refering to my dick after seeing your post?

Yeah 4 shure keep the spam under a lid nub.

xTzhaar
Admin

Rep : 2680

http://divinegamingps3.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum