Divine Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dG. vs Mystik

Go down

dG. vs Mystik Empty dG. vs Mystik

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 am

We won 3-0

OK so of all they were a bit late to accept. And when they did they only had 3...The ref said to go anyway so we did.

Demolition-Favela
We won 2-0

It was a easy match as there wasnt 6v6 but 3v6 we held them off and rush planted both. All in all it was a good game

MvP's: Matthew2909, DiiViiNE--SIL3NT, oSweeTz-.

Search and Destroy-Sub Base
We won 4-0

We had gone in expecting to win not to be cocky but they had 3 :S. We went in and played the objective Rush plating in the first Attack and in the 2nd. We defended very well. In the end they started sniping. In the end we were 3-0 and Silent and Matthew2909 were last alive and I went to go T-Bag cuz I was bored waiting for the guy. So I jumped down and basically saved my life as the guy was right next to me lol. Thankfully Jack was there to save the day. <3

MvP's: DiiViiNE--SIL3NT

Sabotage-Terminal
Won 1-0

We all ran up to grab the bomb and get the rush plant and could have easily gotten a 6man against us, but luckily that did not happen. We got the bomb and ran for the plant and got killed but recovered the bomb for another plant. At the start iiMPaKT-- got a nice triple killfeed with the Intervention. We got the plant and defended for the quick win to end the game.

Last edited by Matthew2909 on Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

dG. vs Mystik Empty Re: dG. vs Mystik

Post by NSoX Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:22 am

LOL. What were game modes, maps, MVP's?

Write up pl0x.
NSoX
NSoX

Rep : 93

https://www.youtube.com/user/NSoXHD

Back to top Go down

dG. vs Mystik Empty Re: dG. vs Mystik