Divine Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

dG. vs WoTs

Go down

dG. vs WoTs Empty dG. vs WoTs

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:20 pm

To start of this clan showed a lot of our strengths and weakness's, the whole war i heard good communication and strategies being made up on the spot by all players. What i think we need to work on though i a more exact game plan which can be adjusted slightly to fit all game types the opposition might pick.

dG. choose HQ Skidrow

dG win 210 - WoTs lose 115

Nothing much can be said but HQ on Skidrow is our game mode, we showed that we are able to compete with clans that are up their in Aus.

MVP's: Staticpro and Matthew2909

WoTs choose Sabotage Quarry

WoTs win 1 - dG. lose 0

Sorry bout that one guys was my bad, i lost it for us in the end by making a stupid decision. A good thing from that lose though was that we held our own and made consistent push's for their bomb site throughout the game even though this was defintly not our map.

MVP's: Matthew2909 and iiTomyo. The whole teams really played well this game and could have been that we had a whole team as MVP but these two guys kept cool when the pressure was on.

dG. choose SnD Terminal

dG. win - WoTs lose

This game was one through a forfeit because they left mid game and expected to be granted host. We still played this game even though it was a forfeit and we lost 4-3, even with the score no one was really trying because we had the win already.

WoTs choose HQ Favela

dG. win - WoTs lose

Teams should learn not to use banned weapons, is it really that hard for a clan to truly no the fuckin rules for xmod.

MVP for overall CW: Matthew2909, Staticpro and oSweeTz-

Back to top Go down

dG. vs WoTs Empty Re: dG. vs WoTs

Post by xTzhaar Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Nice Write Up & I reckon aye that would of been a tight war if they followed the rules -.-

xTzhaar
Admin

Rep : 2680

http://divinegamingps3.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:39 pm

Thanks Cam, Ill make a really detailed on for NHB coz couldn't really with this one coz the forfieted 2 games

Back to top Go down

Post by xTzhaar Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:54 pm

What you talking about the formats amazing top notch stuff, you can be the clans official write upper lol =P

xTzhaar
Admin

Rep : 2680

http://divinegamingps3.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Hahah sweet Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content