Divine Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOUNGA95 up for hire ( Application )

2 posters

Go down

NOUNGA95 up for hire ( Application ) Empty NOUNGA95 up for hire ( Application )

Post by NOUNGA95 Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:52 pm

Hey im now looking for a clan since waVe disbanded im a loyal and skilled player and am looking for a clan that will be around for a while so yeah my stats are listed below hope to see you soon Smile oh yeah btw im very sorry i couldnt copy n paste the app template into a new topic im using my i-pod because my PC is broken and the i-pod is too hard to use and keeps stuffing up thanks
PSN: NOUNGA95
KDR: 1.77 ( First account )
Days played: 10D 16H 30M
Previous clans: RaA* , waVe
Favourite Guns: Tar-21 , AK-47 , ACR
Favourite Perks: Marathon , Ninja , Scavenger, Stopping power ,
Playing style: Defensive , Objective , sometimes rush
Favourite game modes: Search and destroy , Domination , Demolition

NOUNGA95

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

NOUNGA95 up for hire ( Application ) Empty Re: NOUNGA95 up for hire ( Application )

Post by xTzhaar Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:35 am

Stats Look pretty good its a yes for trial from me now just need a leader to say yes & you may trial.

xTzhaar
Admin

Rep : 2680

http://divinegamingps3.tk

Back to top Go down

NOUNGA95 up for hire ( Application ) Empty Re: NOUNGA95 up for hire ( Application )

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:56 am

NOUNGA95 wrote: btw im very sorry i couldnt copy n paste the app template into a new topic im using my i-pod because my PC is broken and the i-pod is too hard to use and keeps stuffing up.
You can copy and paste with i-pod

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:26 am

Hey bud thanks for posting an app, your trial will start as soon as you give DiiViiNE--SIL3NT an add.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down