Divine Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Green team read

Go down

Green team read Empty Green team read

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Guys I won't be on tonight as I'm at a semi formal.

I have tried to orginise a friendly for tonight, I put down NSoX and Matthew2909 as our details for tonights friendly. I just want green team to play in this. Try to pick a CTF and SnD because we have HQ in the bag, also Matthew2909 will be picking our choices for map and mode.

Back to top Go down

Green team read Empty Re: Green team read

Post by NSoX Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:09 am

Sorry guys, but i will have to leave it up to Matt for tonight. I am working yet again, and then going out to see my relatives. So probably won't be able to attend tonight sorry.

My suggestion though, is that if you can do it quickly and be efficient about it, you should pick CTF on Skidrow. The flag is so so so easy to cap on both sides, and very much similar for defending. But only pick this if you guys think you can maintain a good score. I know we have been practicing INvasion CTF but the fact of the matter is that if they are a "Defensively dominant" team, and are smart, we wont have a chance on capturing the flag. Also, it's only a friendly, so if we can dominate Skidrow CTF then we will be able to do it later on.

Also SND on Afghan should be good. We have practiced it multiple times, and all know where our positions are for defence and offense.

Though, we are good at HQ Skidrow and seeing as you can't play the same map twice.....i dunno. Silent left it up to me and Matt, and now that i have found out i cannot attend, im leaving in Matt's hands.

Good luck. santa
NSoX
NSoX

Rep : 93

https://www.youtube.com/user/NSoXHD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:33 am

I just nerdgasmed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content